Methodology of providing Litigation Services
In order to best deliver the required legal services we will offer the following mode of service delivery:
- Upon receipt of instructions, we anticipate giving the Client a preliminary opinion in respect of the matter within 72 hours. The preliminary opinion will include:
- Identification of the key legal issues;
- Preliminary advise on the best options available to deal with the legal issues (including settlements and negotiations);
- An estimate of costs and time involved in accordance with the Client set criteria.
- Identification of key personnel who will be used in the matter.
- After receiving further instructions from the Client, we shall proceed diligently and expeditiously to resolve the matter. At all times, we shall ensure that the Client is copied on all relevant correspondence and informed of any material developments within 48 hours of such developments occurring.
- Where the matter involves court action, we will ensure that:-
- All relevant documents are drafted, approved by the client, and filed in court on time;
- All interlocutory matters are diligently and expeditiously dealt with;
- The discovery and inspection stage is properly completed;
- Prepared for trial;
- Post-trial matters are properly conducted, in particular, any execution and taxation process.
- It is our firm’s policy to ensure that all court matters are dealt with as quickly as possible and ensuring that the court does not grant unnecessary injunctions.
- Throughout the matter, we shall answer all queries and/or letters received from Client or Advocates of the other party within 24 hours of receipt.
- Throughout the matter, we shall keep advising you on any new options that become available to you to resolve the matter in your best interests. We shall also give you annual/semi-annual status reports on all litigation matters (in the format that you require), including time and cost estimates.